Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Photography Bookmarks

As if I didn't already have enough on my plate...
Sure, I'll add a new endeavor! lol

So, I was thinking up a "Teacher's Gift" for daughters teacher,
as the end of this school year is quickly approaching.
I had the idea to make her an inspirational bookmark, 
incorporating my photography!

I'm on the hunt now for a nice book to include
to complete the gift... any ideas???

I have ordered some supplies to complete this project,
Here is a sneak peak at my very 1st bookmark ;)
I thought it'd be pretty, fun and unique 
to dangle wire wrapped crystals.
(Instead of the typical tassel.)
For this one, I'm going to add a crystal cross!!

I plan on creating more designs to have these new creations 
available for purchase soon:

© 2011 amysbodydecor

No comments:

Post a Comment